Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Beginning

I have been working on this new blog for a few weeks now. It began when I thought it was time that I updated my look on "Anna's Notes". If I was going to be a serious blogger, I needed a serious page. I began searching out new templates, backgrounds and headers. The more I looked, the more I wanted to just start fresh. I have never been a fan of my very uncreative title and address. I chose it in a rush to get my page up after being positively hounded by a couple of Johnsons (you know who you are Mat and Dena). Ha!

I took my time this go-around and I think my new title conveys what my writing is. After much prayer and consideration, I thought of "becoming". I searched the meaning on the computer. As it says on my side bar, as a verb it means "any process of change". My life is a process of change. Some of the process is pleasing and some is difficult. The things I write will tell you who I want to become and describe the inner and outer forces that are creating that change. The result is "Anna Becoming..."  I hope you like it and will cheer me on.

Becoming,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read more from you. I always enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete