Monday, November 19, 2012

Hmmm...What Was She Thinking?



I found this picture a few months ago. It makes me smile. I put it on my dresser to keep me smiling every day. If you don't recognize the little people in the picture, I'll tell you who they are. The taller girl is my big sister, Emily and the shorter, fatter, smiling kid is me. 

Because I don't remember back that far, I try to imagine what Emily was thinking. I have come up with three possibilities.

1. "I love my little sister SO MUCH I can help but just squeeze her!"

2. "I can't believe this kid came in and ruined everything for me! I'll just choke the life out of this little kid and be done with it!" 

3. "I am so embarrassed. She is so fat that these buttons don't even meet on this jacket. If I push the jacket together maybe it will look better on her. She has to wear the jacket because of the overalls. Who  picked the overalls?!"

I'd like to think that it is #1.

I love you, Emily!



Anna Becoming


1 comment:

  1. Emily looks just like Henry in that picture. You both were so cute.

    ReplyDelete