Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting To Know You--MSWB Linkup



I'm glad to take part in Mississippi Women Bloggers first link up. I'm excited to get to know my sister bloggers.



Mississippi Women Bloggers
 


  
What part of Mississippi are you from? 

Born in Corinth, MS -- Alcorn County all the way.

How long have you been blogging? 

My first blog post was made on September 1, 2009. It was on my first blog. It was entitled "Amelia and Her Dog".  

Why did you start blogging? 

I was writing "notes" on Facebook and had many friends encourage me to start a blog site. 

Tell us what we can expect when reading your blog. 

I hope you can always expect and count on real posts, no matter the subject matter, which of course could be about anything.  

What does your blog title mean? 

I chose Anna Becoming because I feel like I am chronicling what I am becoming. I hope becoming more like Christ. 

What do you love about being part of Mississippi Women Bloggers? 

Meeting other women who understand who you are and where you come from.
Who inspires you to blog? 

I feel like the Lord does. He uses my family a great deal of the time.

If you could pick a favorite blog post from this past year, what would it be?  

This one is hard for me but if I pick just one it is, "I Remember".

Do your real life friends know you blog?  How do they respond? 
Yes. I have never received anything but encouragement when anyone mentions my blog. If anyone doesn't like it, I guess they are holding to what their mama's told them, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

What is your blogging routine (if you have one)? 

Sadly, no routine. Attempt to write daily.   

We all love social media!  Are there any social media links you would like to share so we can follow you? 

You can follow me on Twitter @annjanlan

Name 3 bloggers who have not joined Mississippi Women Bloggers that you would like to see join us! 

All my blogging friends have joined! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your support with MSWB since day one! I love reading your blog (as you know!). Thanks for linking up, but thank you most for sharing your heart, your struggles, and your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started your blog and have joined in with us ladies at MSWB. We love your posts and are looking forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete